Re: st: update seqlogit available

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: update seqlogit available
Date   Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:20:20 -0300

Maarten,

thanks for the explain. I think then that I can use this model to
explain technological adoption in agriculture. The farmer decide to
adopt or not. If he adopt, exists several levels of techonolgy, etc.

I will see the references.

Thanks again,

Joao Lima

Joao Ricardo Lima