Re: st: statalist problems

From   Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: statalist problems
Date   Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:38:10 +0200

At the Chicago meeting in July, I heard a few complaints about Statalist. With the variance in the experiences with this issue so high, I simply suspect that IT departments around the world treat emails differently. I do eventually get all the messages, but at weird times and in a weird order. Trouble is, the "duplication of effort" is significant on Statalist, with -quite often- three posters providing in essence the same reply. While some overlap between answers in inevitable, I would like to see faster delivery to prevent this...

Martin

Quoting Christian Wei� <[email protected]>:

same problem here....

Chair of Strategy and Organization
European Business School (EBS)
International University Schloss Reichartshausen
Wiesbaden/Rheingau

EBS Campus Wiesbaden
Soehnleinstrasse 8
Wiesbaden
Greater Frankfurt
GERMANY

Phone +49 611 36018 924
Fax +49 611 36018 902
[email protected]
www.ebs.edu
Find us with Google Maps/Earth: 50� 0' 44.34" N 8� 3' 0.22" E