Re: st: statalist problems

From   "Christian Wei�" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: statalist problems
Date   Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:57:50 +0200

same problem here....

Chair of Strategy and Organization
European Business School (EBS)
International University Schloss Reichartshausen
Wiesbaden/Rheingau

EBS Campus Wiesbaden
Soehnleinstrasse 8
Wiesbaden
Greater Frankfurt
GERMANY

Phone +49 611 36018 924
Fax +49 611 36018 902
[email protected]
www.ebs.edu
Find us with Google Maps/Earth: 50� 0' 44.34" N 8� 3' 0.22" E