Re: RE: st: Stata 10.1

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Stata 10.1
Date   Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:16:30 -0400

Seems like old syntax was not bad at all.

How about the -menu- command mentioned earlier?
Is it "window menu ...." now? or is it "wmenu"?

. which menu
command menu not found as either built-in or ado-file
r(111);

. which wmenu
built-in command:  wmenu

(there is no help for wmenu)