st: Question erase duplicates values

From   "Daniel Sepulveda-Adams" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question erase duplicates values
Date   Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:23:12 -0500

Greetings,

I'm trying to created a unique ID to make a merge between two date set
But the Unique ID is a variable that have many duplicates values, therefore
what I did was clone the variables and try to erase the duplicates values
but just in the NEW variable but I was not able to do that. Anyone has an
idea how to do that? Thank you for your time.

Best regards -- Daniel Sepulveda