Re: st: Deleted a ROW

From   Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Deleted a ROW
Date   Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:50:24 +0200

Well, there is no undo button in Stata, but you can -preserve- your data before you carry out anything dangerous. -restore- then takes you back to the data you had when you issued -preserve-. Or -save- beforehand under a new name...

HTH
Martin

Quoting Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>:

Following on from this, I wonder if there is a drop and recover option
is Stata. What I mean is if you dropped observation/s or variable/s, is
there a way to recover them?

Regards,

Shehzad