Re: st: log of zero

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: log of zero
Date   Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:47:23 -0500

I have not read nor have access to the following papers, but might be helpful:

Battese GE (1997). A note on the estimation of Cobb-Douglas production
functions when
some explanatory variables have zero values. Journal of Agricultural
Economics, 48(2):250-
252.

Moss, Charles B (2000). Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas with Zero Input Levels:
Bootstrapping and Substitution. Applied Economics Letters 7(10):
677-9.

Scott