Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:07:08 -0400

I am writing to close this thread. Martin and I exchanged some
messages off the list and his problem has been solved. A quotation
mark was missing in one of his INI files.

Friedrich