Re: st: constraints

From   "Chiara Mussida" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: constraints
Date   Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:15:56 +0200

constraint 1 north=1

. constraint 2 centre=1

. constraint 2 southislands=1

. mvprobit(UE=sex age xfamsize loweduc compulsory diploma urate
experience north centre southislands, constraints(1)) (UN=sex age
married
> xfamsize loweduc compulsory diploma experience) (UE=sex age newdiploma urate experience) (UN=sex age famsize loweduc compulsory diploma e
> xperience) (UE=sex married loweduc compulsory diploma experience) (UN=sex age married nodiploma experience), cons(1-3)
option constraints() not allowed
r(198);
 chiara