st: re: insufficient disk space error r(699)

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: insufficient disk space error r(699)
Date   Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:11:06 -0400

<>
Daniel said

"Insufficient disk space error" r(699) http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/statatmp.html Now, I know that the space assignee to my account in the Linux platform is 500G therefore I don't know what the problem is. Could anybody please offer any advice?

Read the FAQ noted there, which suggests how you can ascertain where the temporary directory to which you are trying to write is located, and change it to a directory with more space if necessary.
Kit
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/