RE: st: Auto-run program on the hour, every hour

From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Auto-run program on the hour, every hour
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:16:10 +0100

Hi,

Try creating a .bat file to call stata and run the do file and then run the
.bat file it with the scheduler.
It should work. This worked for me..

Steps

1. Open notepad or whatever text editor and enter the following,  ammended
suitably to fit your setup

Start/w C:\Progra~1\Stata10\wsestata.exe  do "C:\paper4\myprogram.do"

2. Then use the windows scheduler in Winxp to run the bat file, which in
turn calls up stata and runs the do file

Hope this helps
rajesh