Re: st: Importing data from excel with multiple worksheets

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Importing data from excel with multiple worksheets
Date   Fri, 23 May 2008 15:29:11 -0400

This feature was introduced in Stat/Transfer version 9.

http://www.stattransfer.com/html/new.html

Friedrich