Re: st: Bivariate Probit

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bivariate Probit
Date   Fri, 23 May 2008 10:23:56 -0400

Chiara,

You posted the same question two days ago
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-05/msg00837.html). Please
read the Statalist FAQ.

"What to do if you do not get an answer"
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#noanswer

Friedrich