st: bivariate probit

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: bivariate probit
Date   Wed, 21 May 2008 12:02:16 +0200

Dear All,
I'm tryng to allow correlation between risks related to the labour market.
I have 2 dependent binary variables for transitions from U to E, and
from U to N, respectively. The covariates are the same for both the
is a bivariate probit the proper choice for my purpose (correlation
between risks)? I have 2 dependent variables and the same RHS of the

Thanks a lot,

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy