Re: st: -merge- which one would make sense?

From   "Nirina F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -merge- which one would make sense?
Date   Thu, 22 May 2008 06:02:07 -0400

Dear Friedrich,

Thank you again for responding.

My problem is that I do not have a relationship to household head but
I only have the line number of each respondent.

Nirina