Re: st: -merge- which one would make sense?

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -merge- which one would make sense?
Date   Wed, 21 May 2008 10:56:47 -0400

Nirina,

First, please include the Stata commands you used.

Second, how do you identified husbands and wives? A married man and a
married woman living in the same household are not necessarily married
to each other.

Friedrich