Re: st: RE: codebook transfer

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: codebook transfer
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 16:35:18 -0400

In Stata 10, the string function index() has been replaced by strpos()

On May 20, 2008, at 4:06 PM, fernando andrade wrote:

HIi am trying to run the descsave, dofie command and i keep getting
the following message error:

r(133);

. do "/tmp/SD02801.000000"

. descsave, dofile("\\afs\umich.edu\user\f\a\fandrade\census_2000 \survey.do",
replace)
Unknown function index()
r(133);

any ideas what could happen?

thx
fernando

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Martin Weiss