Re: st: RE: codebook transfer

From   "fernando andrade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: codebook transfer
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 16:06:38 -0400

HIi am trying to run the descsave, dofie command and i keep getting
the following message error:

r(133);

. do "/tmp/SD02801.000000"

. descsave, dofile("\\afs\umich.edu\user\f\a\fandrade\census_2000\survey.do",
replace)
Unknown function index()
r(133);

any ideas what could happen?