Re: Re: st: how to calculate marginal effectsfor the multiply imputed survey dataset

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: how to calculate marginal effectsfor the multiply imputed survey dataset
Date   Mon, 19 May 2008 11:15:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Prof. Wagner,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I might also consider  working with odds ratio.

Sincerely,

Sena

Sena,

What about using svy logistic and presenting odds ratios?  In my
field (health), most people use odds ratios and find them easy to
discuss with dummy covariates.

Todd