Re: st: Teach an old dog new tricks

From   "Joseph Coveney" <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Teach an old dog new tricks
Date   Wed, 14 May 2008 02:07:48 +0900

Austin Nichols <[email protected]>:
As for the sparse matrix problem in (A), you can generate a new
variable with all distinct concatenations of rowvar and colvar, then
cycle over the values of that, thereby ignoring the empty cells.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Sergiy Radyakin