Re: st: correcting standard errors for model with repeated observations in same time period

Subject   Re: st: correcting standard errors for model with repeated observations in same time period
Date   Wed, 7 May 2008 08:11:37 -0400

Adrian de la Garza <[email protected]>:
I can certainly see an argument for clustering on country (assuming
you have 50 or more in your data) to account for serial correlation
within country, or clustering on time (
 g time=yq(year,quarter)
 format time %tq
) to account for the correlation of errors across countries at a point
in time, but I can't see why you need to account for missing obs when
no bonds were issued.

Maybe you want two-way clustering along the lines of
http://cameron.econ.ucdavis.edu/research/CGM_twoway_ALL_13sept2006.pdf),