Re: st: Estore and estout with ltable

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estore and estout with ltable
Date   Tue, 6 May 2008 17:23:09 +0200

ltable does not seem to return its results in a way -estout- could
access it. To be able to use -estout- to tabulate the results you'd
have to save the table using ltable's -saving()- option, read in the
file, grab the variables and post them as vectors in e() (following
certain conventions). This can be done, but it's somewhat involved.

I think there would be easier solutions, but this depends on how
exactly the output file has to look like (tab-delimited, LaTeX, HTML,
XML ...). You'd have to give us more details.
ben