st: too few quotes problem

From   minimus <[email protected]>
To   statlist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: too few quotes problem
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:58:34 +0200

Dear Stata users,

I have asked this below but could not solve my problem.

I have a dataset and for some variables I cannot get the histogram.

That is, when I type "histogram ac006" Stata returns: "too few quotes".

I have tried both in Stata 9 and Stata 10 versions.

As I understand I cannot send to the list the .dta file to let you try.

Would one of you let me send you the 190kb .dta file to your personal email
address?

Or would you just make some suggestions on how I can solve my problem?

Thank you in advance.

P.S: I have also increased the memory by set memory command.