st: R: RE: white heteroscedasticity

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: RE: white heteroscedasticity
Date   Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:29:37 +0100

Dear Tolga,

following Prof. Shaffers'suggestion, I take the liberty to refer you to the
following textbooks, which I have found very useful and clear (I am a health
economist who is currently trying to increase his basic knowledge of
econometrics):

G. Koop. Introduction to econometrics. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2008:
pp 121-171.

CF. Baum. An Introduction to Modern econometrics Using Stata. College
Station: StataPress, 2006: 133-160.

Kind Regards and enjoy your W_E,

Carlo