Re: st: Combining date and time into one variable.

From   "ippab ippab" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combining date and time into one variable.
Date   Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:18:53 -0400

Hi Svend,

Thanks for your response.  I am using Stata 10.

The two variables are numeric displayed in date and time format.
However, I have access to string versions as well.

Thanks.

ippab