Re: st: St: split population survival models

From   Srini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: St: split population survival models
Date   Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Professor Jenkins. Actually I am interested in split population survival models using Cox proportional hazard model. Maarten raised the question if split population models are defined for Cox models given that  there is no baseline distribution in Cox models. I am going through some of the articles that have used split population models. I believe there is no reason why split population models are not defined for Cox models.

I was wondering if you or other statlisters have any reference for Stata code for split population Cox models.

Regards,
Srini