st: RE: getting the descriptives stats after micombine xtgee

From   "Blais, Martin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: getting the descriptives stats after micombine xtgee
Date   Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:39:16 -0400

Hello all

I just try again with my question, in case someone have a clue...

Thank you,
Martin