st: Re: spline regression (Kit Baum)

From   Mohammed El Faramawi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: spline regression (Kit Baum)
Date   Sun, 23 Mar 2008 07:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kit,
Thank you very much. Pardon me, I am not good in MAth.
i will be very grateful if you explain more what you
mean by  "the derivative (slope) of the function is
equal on either side of each knot point, but the
curvature on either side may differ" and "The first
and  second derivatives of the function are equal on
either side of each  knot point." Thanks again Kit

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs