Re: st: how to check the reliability and validity of the data

From   "George Huang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to check the reliability and validity of the data
Date   Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:26:42 +0800

Dear Dave,

Thanks for your opinion. Actually, 72,878 observations are measured by stopwatches from 2 branches (out of 129 branches). They represent 2,800 activity time of a bank. I would like to know whether the data close to mean (that is, whether these data are representative). However, I don't know how to use stata to get the proper results.

Thank you,

George

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Airey" <[email protected]>