st: error message with xtivreg2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: error message with xtivreg2
Date   Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:13:25 +0200

I am working on a paper in which I need to compute the Shea's partial R2 for the estimation of a random effects panel data model
with instrumetnal variables using xtivreg and xtivreg2.
When browsing through STATALIST archives, I found a responce to someone
who sought assistance on this issue (see below).
I tried this suggestion myself, but I get the following error message:
"Unable to display summary of first-stage estimates; macro e(first) is missing"
I thought I should write and ask your advice on this error message,
if there is an updated version of xtivreg2 that works also for random
effects models, or if you have another suggestion?
Thanks for reading my mail.
Regards
Ifigeneia Skotida

st: RE: FW: Getting F stats for xtivreg