Re: st: How to - scatter plot with regression line after adjustment for covariates

From   "roland andersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to - scatter plot with regression line after adjustment for covariates
Date   Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:53:18 +0100

Maarten, George and NIck

Thank you. This seems to be what I wanted. I also found cprplot2.ado
in the SSC Archive. Will try them out.

Greetings
Roland