Re: st: discriminatory power of a probit model

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: discriminatory power of a probit model
Date   Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:31:09 +0100

To show the improvement of the fit with some star for the significance I usually use the delta R-squared or the minus 2 times the log likelihood
Nicola