st: Creating Datasets with Parmby

From   Claude Francoeur <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Creating Datasets with Parmby
Date   Sat, 08 Mar 2008 15:26:05 -0500

Hello,

I want to ultimately export my results to Excel. For this, I understand that
I should create datasets and that parmby does just that. I was not able to
include the parmby command in the following commands correctly. Could
anybody show me how to modify the following commands to incorporate the
parmby command?

Thank you very much.

Claude

by modeofpayment2, sort : ttest cctanormal, by(familydummy)

by modeofpayment2 familydummy, sort : tabstat cctanormal cctkanormal,
statistics( mean sd sem count ) columns(variables)

by modeofpayment2 familydummy, sort : ttest cctanormal == 0