Re: st: Gamma functions in R and Stata's Gamma Functions

From   "Vladimir Vakhitov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Gamma functions in R and Stata's Gamma Functions
Date   Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:57:02 -0500

I found a Stata program that can execute R code from within Stata.
Try -findit rsource-.

Vladimir

--
Volodymyr Vakhitov