Re: st: Clustered errors with fixed effects in Stata 8

Subject   Re: st: Clustered errors with fixed effects in Stata 8
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:26:59 -0500

Steve Shewfelt <[email protected]>:
You can use -areg- instead of -xtreg, fe- and -clogit- instead of
-xtlogit, fe- and you can upgrade to Stata 10 for $155:
http://www.stata.com/order/new/edu/gradplans/gp-campus.html
Note that the only difference between -areg- and -xtreg, fe- is that
-areg- allows weights that vary within panel and in Stata 10 -areg-
has a different df multiplier than -xtreg, fe- when a cluster-robust
VCE is requested.