st: RE: -hhset- hrespnr?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: -hhset- hrespnr?
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:30:06 -0000

This refers to a package written by Jeroen Weesie published in STB-43 in
1998.
Jeroen is I believe not a member of this list. If you receive no
specific answer
to this you would be well advised to contact him directly.

Nirina F

I tried to use hhset to separate out wife and husband and so I used
-hhset-.
I used hrespnr as the hhid (named case) but it does not work.
Could anyone explain what  hrespnr is supposed to be? or what is the
best way to create wife and husband?