Re: st: linear and quadratic trend analysis

From   Shelly Mahon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: linear and quadratic trend analysis
Date   Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:41:48 -0700

David,

Thank you for your response.  It is very helpful and much appreciated.

Shelly

Shelly Mahon
Ph.D. Candidate
University of Wisconsin-Madison