st: K median clustering

From   Vidya Mahambare <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: K median clustering
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:42:27 +0530

I am using the command "cluster kmedians" in order to cluster a sample of
objects on the basis of a certain variables.I want to check how the
clusters change when a different group of variables is used. However, when
I run the command using a different variables or by adding or deleting
certain variables, the cluster do not change. This does not seem correct.
Please suggest what could be the problem.

Many thanks
Vidya

Vidya Mahambare
Crisil
Tel: 022 6758 8038

Disclaimer :
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) from your system without using, transmitting or storing it. Please also immediately inform the sender. E-mails are not secure and may suffer from errors, viruses, unauthorized interceptions / amendments. CRISIL and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for loss or damage caused by this e-mail and may monitor e-mail traffic.