Re: st: latex table: means of continuous variable by values of a categorical

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: latex table: means of continuous variable by values of a categorical
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:49:06 -0600

.

There might be a solution at:

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/latex/default.htm