Re: Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee

From   Lara Nobre Noronha Ferreira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2008 00:21:59 -0000

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your help. I used your stata code and it computed QIC. Anyway,
I also did as Richard said and updated stata. Afterwards I ran QIC (using
James Cui program) and it also computed QIC (no more "p ambiguous
abbreviation"). So, my problem is solved.

Thank you for your help!
Lara Noronha Ferreira
University of the Algarve
Portugal