Re: st: estout problems with Stata10

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estout problems with Stata10
Date   Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:01:18 +0100

Carmen, I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you show us the exact
sequence of commands that produced the error?

Alternatively, send me the do-file and data (or an except if the
datafile is too large) offlist (to [email protected]) and I'll see what I
can do.
ben