Re: st: newey2 versus xtpcse

From   "Mark Dincecco" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: newey2 versus xtpcse
Date   Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:26:11 +0100

Thanks, Clive. I take it that bw(2) and not bw(1) must be used to
model an AR1 process. The only difference I see between ivreg and
newey is that ivreg makes the "small" adjustment for the degrees of
freedom. But neither approach addresses the issue of contemporaneously
correlated errors, right?

Cheers,
Mark