RE: st: ordered logit (was: marginal effects in random effectsordered probit using GLLAMM)

From   Adrian de la Garza <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ordered logit (was: marginal effects in random effectsordered probit using GLLAMM)
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:20:18 -0500

I posted the question below a few minutes ago. In case this helps, I can provide you with an example of I want to interpret:

Suppose I have an ordered logit of job satisfaction (discrete values from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest satisfaction) on log income (in yen, the mean of which in levels is 5 million yen) and a married dummy (1 if married). The estimate of my log income coefficient is 0.6 and that of the married dummy is 0.15.

If you can help me interpret these coefficients or provide some references that would help me in this interpretation, that would be great

Thanks a lot.
Adrian