RE: st: conditional likelihood ratio test when the cluster option is used in ivreg (weak instrument).

Subject   RE: st: conditional likelihood ratio test when the cluster option is used in ivreg (weak instrument).
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:54:44 -0000

Danny,

This test is in the ivreg2 ffirst output, so you needn't do it by hand
(except to double check).  Also see the discussion in
Baum-Schaffer-Stillman, The Stata Journal, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2007.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK