st: RE: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test

From   "Lorena Barberia" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:56:40 -0300

Ahmed,

I recommend reading the following paper by David Roodman "A Short Note on
Too Many Instruments" that is available at the following link:

http://www.cgdev.org/content/publications/detail/14256.

His papers have been very helpful for me.

Lorena

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ahmed al-darwish
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Arellano-Bond and Sargan/Hansen Test

Dear Statalisters;
 I have a question regarding the over-identification
restriction Tests(Sargan or Hansen test). When using a
DPD estimator I always get these tests' p-values
equals one (chi2=45 and p-val = 1.000); does that cast
any doubt on my estimation results or my model?!

Any suggestion or comments will be highly appreciated.

Cheers;

Ahmed

________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?