RE: st: RE: apostrophes, quotation marks, left or right quotes?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: apostrophes, quotation marks, left or right quotes?
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:26:24 -0000

This very careful response is, in my view, really for StataCorp to
consider. I have only one comment,
intended half-humorously: when I think of the number of keyboards, I
imagine counting keyboards, not
types of keyboards, i.e. I weight by number of machines.

Dirk Enzmann