Re: st: re: Memory, Stata 10, and 32-bit XP

From   "Fred Wolfe" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: Memory, Stata 10, and 32-bit XP
Date   Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:01:18 -0600

Our group is switching over to the Power Mac for some of the reasons
enumerated by Kit. We are wondering if Kit (and others) have
experience with the extent to which performance is boosted (+ or -0)
by Raid 0, 1 or 5) using Stata, and if there are any recommendations.

Thanks,

Fred

--
Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases