st: Switching Regression

From   Raaj Tiagi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Switching Regression
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:14:47 -0800

I had questions regarding estimation/ post estimation using movestay: I
am trying to estimate the effect of migration (from rural to urban
areas) on wage increase:
1. After I have estimated the model, how do I get the *difference*
between the expected value of wages in urban areas and the expected
value of wages in rural areas for an individual with observable
characteristics X. I know that replacing the parameters with their FIML
estimates would get me this. Im not sure of the code though.
2. How would I get the standard errors of the difference above?
3. Finally, how do I estimate the structural probit model of urban
migration using the difference in wages?

Immediate assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank  you!