Re: st: AW: Update to -fairlie- available from SSC

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Update to -fairlie- available from SSC
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:40:33 +0100

Martin, unfortunately I'm not in the position to distribute this data.
But I will check back and try to put something together, maybe a
random sample of the original data or so.
ben