Re: st: Do-file editor tool bar

From   Simon Moore <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Do-file editor tool bar
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:08:26 +0000

Thank you Friedrich and Sergiy - I'll try and retrain my fingers. Simon

Sergiy Radyakin wrote:

If you look at Stata 9, the letters in the menu were highlighed only
when the menu was active. The shortcuts worked, but with separate
presses of the keys. Similarly, to use hotkeys in Stata 10, press Alt
shortly, release it, then press the letter.

Regards,
Sergiy Radyakin